This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
• XAVC S and
are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
• Memory Stick and
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
• The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI
generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
United States and other countries.
harmful interference to radio communications.
• Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and other
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
• iOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined
• Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
• iPhone is a trademark or a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi logo, Wi-Fi PROTECTED SET-UP are registered trademarks of the
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
United States and in other countries.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
• Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Adobe Acrobat are either registered trademarks or
the receiver is connected.
trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The supplied interface cable must be used with the equipment in order
• microSDXC logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
to comply with the limits for a digital device pursuant to Subpart B of
In addition, system and product names used in this manual are, in
Part 15 of FCC Rules.
general, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
developers or manufacturers. However, the ™ or marks may not be
For Customers in Canada
described in this manual.
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock,
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that
1) do not expose the unit to rain or moisture.
may cause undesired operation of the device.
2) do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the
For Customers in Europe
ﻛﺎﻣ ري ا ﺗﺴﺠﻴـﻞ ﻓ
Notice for the customers in the countries applying EU
Manufacturer: Sony Corporation, 1-7-1 Konan Minato-ku Tokyo, 108-0075
If the battery pack is mishandled, the battery pack can burst, cause a
fire or even chemical burns. Observe the following cautions.
For EU product compliance: Sony Deutschland GmbH, Hedelfinger
• Do not disassemble.
Strasse 61, 70327 Stuttgart, Germany
• Do not crush and do not expose the battery pack to any shock or force such as
hammering, dropping or stepping on it.
• Do not short circuit and do not allow metal objects to come into contact with
the battery terminals.
Hereby, Sony Corporation, declares that this equipment is in compliance
• Do not expose to high temperature above 60°C (140°F) such as in direct sunlight
with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of
or in a car parked in the sun.
Directive 1999/5/EC. For details, please access the following URL:
• Do not incinerate or dispose of in fire.
• Do not handle damaged or leaking lithium ion batteries.
• Be sure to charge the battery pack using a genuine Sony battery charger or a
device that can charge the battery pack.
If static electricity or electromagnetism causes data transfer to
• Keep the battery pack out of the reach of small children.
discontinue midway (fail), restart the application or disconnect and
• Keep the battery pack dry.
connect the communication cable (USB, etc.) again.
• Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by Sony.
• Dispose of used battery packs promptly as described in the instructions.
This product has been tested and found compliant with the limits set
out in the EMC regulation for using connection cables shorter than 3
For customers in the U.S.A. and CANADA
meters (9.8 feet).
RECYCLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
The electromagnetic fields at the specific frequencies may influence
Lithium-Ion batteries are recyclable.
the picture and sound of this unit.
You can help preserve our environment by returning your
used rechargeable batteries to the collection and
Disposal of waste batteries and electrical and electronic
recycling location nearest you.
equipment(applicable in the European Union and other
European countries with separate collection systems)
For more information regarding recycling of rechargeable
This symbol on the product, the battery or on the
batteries, call toll free
packaging indicates that the product and the battery shall
1-800-822- 8837, or visit http://www.call2recycle.org/
not be treated as household waste. On certain batteries
this symbol might be used in combination with a chemical
Caution: Do not handle damaged or leaking Lithium-Ion
The chemical symbols for mercury (Hg) or lead (Pb) are added if the
battery contains more than 0.0005% mercury or 0.004% lead. By
ensuring these products and batteries are disposed of correctly, you
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject
will help prevent potentially negative consequences for the
to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful
environment and human health which could otherwise be caused by
interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
inappropriate waste handling. The recycling of the materials will help to
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
conserve natural resources.
CAN ICES-3 B/NMB-3 B
In case of products that for safety, performance or data integrity
reasons require a permanent connection with an incorporated battery,
This equipment complies with FCC/IC radiation exposure limits set forth
this battery should be replaced by qualified service staff only. To ensure
for an uncontrolled environment and meets the FCC radio frequency
that the battery and the electrical and electronic equipment will be
(RF) Exposure Guidelines and RSS-102 of the IC radio frequency (RF)
treated properly, hand over these products at end-of-life to the
applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic
This equipment has very low levels of RF energy that are deemed to
equipment. For all other batteries, please view the section on how to
comply without testing of specific absorption ratio (SAR).
remove the battery from the product safely. Hand the battery over to
the applicable collection point for the recycling of waste batteries. For
For Customers in the U.S.A.
more detailed information about recycling of this product or battery,
please contact your local Civic Office, your household waste disposal
If you have any questions about this product, you may call:
service or the shop where you purchased the product or battery.
Sony Customer Information Center
For Customers in Singapore
The number below is for the FCC related matters only.
Declaration of Conformity
Trade Name: SONY
Model No.: FDR-X1000V, HDR-AS200V
Responsible Party: Sony Electronics Inc.
For Customers in U.A.E.
Address: 16530 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127 U.S.A.
Telephone No.: 858-942-2230
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with
any other antenna or transmitter.
You are cautioned that any changes or modifications not expressly
approved in this manual could void your authority to operate this