• Operation with all memory cards is not assured.
• Confirm the direction of the memory card. If you forcibly insert the memory card
in the wrong direction, the memory card, memory card slot, or image data may
• Format the memory card before use.
• Confirm that the connector cover and the battery pack/memory card cover are
securely closed and any foreign matter is not stuck in the cover before use.
Otherwise, it may result in water immersion.
Setting the clock
Press the NEXT or PREV button and select [SETUP] [CONFG]
[DATE] to set the date and time, and region.
Press the NEXT or PREV button to turn the camera on.
Press the NEXT or PREV button to select the desired
Press the REC button to start recording.
To stop recording, press the REC button again.
* When you press the REC button while the camera is turned off,
recording starts with the last shooting mode set before the
camera was turned off.
• During periods of extended shooting, camera temperature may rise to a point
where shooting stops automatically.
• Playback of images recorded with other cameras, is not assured on this camera.