1. When cleaning surfaces of door and
oven that comes together on closing
the door, use only mild, nonabrasive
soups, or detergents applied with a
sponge or soft cloth.
2. Turn off the oven and remove the power
plug from the wall socket before cleaning.
3. Keep the inside of the oven clean. When
food splatters or spilled liquids adhere to
oven walls, wipe with a damp cloth. Mild
detergent may be used if the oven gets
very dirty. Avoid the use of spray and
other harsh cleaners as they may stain,
streak or dull the door surface.
4. The outside surfaces should be cleaned
with a damp cloth. To prevent damage to
the operating parts inside the oven, water
should not be allowed to seep into the
5. Wipe the window on both sides with a
damp cloth to remove any spills or
6. Do not allow the control panel to become
wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth. When
cleaning the control panel, leave oven
accidentally turning on.
7. If steam accumulates inside or around the
CLEANING AND CARE
outside of the oven door, wipe with a soft
microwave oven is operated under high
humidity conditions, this is normal.
8. It is occasionally necessary to remove the
glass tray for cleaning. Wash the tray in
warm sudsy water or in a dishwasher.
9. The roller ring and oven floor should be
cleaned regularly to avoid excessive
noise. Simply wipe the bottom surface of
the oven with mild detergent. The roller
ring may be washed in mild sudsy water
or dishwasher. When removing the roller
ring from cavity floor for cleaning, be
sure to replace in the proper position.
10. Remove odors from your oven by
combining a cup of water with the juice
and skin of one lemon in a deep bowl,
thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
11. When it becomes necessary to replace
the oven light, please consult a dealer to
have it replaced.
12. Please do not dispose this appliance into
the domestic rubbish bin; it should be
disposed to the particular disposal center
provided by the municipalities.