1-4. Installation Precautions
For safety reasons, more than a people are required for carrying the product.
Keep the power cord away from any heat emitting devices, as a melted covering may cause fire or electric shock.
Do not place the product in areas with poor ventilation such as a bookshelf or closet. The increased internal temperature
may cause fire.
Bend the external antenna cable when connecting it to the product. This is a measure to protect it from being exposed
to moisture. Otherwise, it may cause a fire or electric shock.
Make sure to turn the power off and unplug the power cord from the outlet before repositioning the product. Also check
the antenna cable or the external connectors if they are fully unplugged. Damage to the cord may cause fire or electric
Keep the antenna far away from any high-voltage cables and install it firmly. Contact with the highvoltage cable or the
antenna falling over may cause fire or electric shock.
When installing the product, leave enough space (0.4m) between the product and the wall for ventilation purposes.
A rise in temperature within the product may cause fire.
If an equipment is provided with a replaceable battery, and if replacement by an incorrect type could result in an
explosion (for example, with some lithium batteries), the following applies:
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type dispose of used batteries according to
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
Do not short circuit, disassemble or overheat the batteries.
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent
Do not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.