No. 0155 HTD-K180UK HTD-K180E SERVICE MANUAL MANUEL D'ENTRETIEN WARTUNGSHANDBUCH CAUTION: Before servicing this chassis, it is important that the service technician read the “Safety Precautions” and “Product Safety Notices” in this service manual. Data contained within this Service manual is subject to alteration for improvement.
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION 1.1 MT 1379 The MT1370 Progressive Scan DVD Player Combo chip is a single-chip MPEG video decoding chip that integrates audio/video stream data processing, TV encoder four video DACs with macrovision, copy protection, DVD system navigation, system control and housekeeping functions. These features can be listed as follows: General Features: - Progressive scan DVD-player combo chip.
interface controls access to both external SDRAM memories, which can be the sole unified external read/write memory acting as program and data memory as well as various decoding and display buffers. 1.3 DRIVE INTERFACES The MT1379 supports the DV34 interface, and other RF and servo interfaces used by any types of DVD loaders. These interfaces meet the specifications of many DVD loader manufacturers.
2. SYSTEM BLOCK DIAGRAM and MT1379 PIN DESCRIPTION 2.1 MT1379 PIN DESCRIPTION...
2.1 SYSTEM BLOCK DIAGRAM System block diagram is shown in the following figure:...
3. AUDIO OUTPUT The MT1379 supports the stereo (2 channel) outputs . The MT1379 alTrso provides digital output in S/PDIF format. The board supports coaxial S/PDIF input. AV2300 has also 5.1 channel Class-D amplifier outputs to 8 ohms satelites and 4 ohms subwoofer.
6 FLASH MEMORY The decoder board supports AMD class Flash memories. Currently 4 configurations are supported: FLASH_512K_8b FLASH_1024K_8b FLASH_512Kx2_8b FLASH_512Kx2_16b The Vibratto permits both 8- and 16-bit common memory I/O accesses with a removable storage card via the host interface. 7 SERIAL EEPROM MEMORY An I2C serial EEPROM is used to store user configuration (i.e.
6 - Audio Left / Mono In 7 - Blue 8 - Control Voltage 9 - Green Gnd 10 - Comms Data 2 11 - Green 12 - Comms Data 1 13 - Red Gnd 14 - Comms Data Gnd 15 - Red 16 - Fast Blanking 17 - Video Gnd...
11. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION 11.1 POWER SUPPLY: · Socket PL800 is the 220VAC input. · 3.5A fuse F800 is used to protect the device against short circuit and unexpected overloads. · Line filter and capacitors L800, C801 and C803 are used to block the parasitic coming from the mains. They also prevent the noise, produced in the circuit, from being injected to the line.
11.3 I/Os and Back Panel: - There are 2 SCART connector , 6 pieces RCA jacks, for audio output, 1 optical digital audio ,1 s-video output on the back panel. - TOTX178 is used for laser output. - For optical audio output S/PDIF is used. - Q620, Q621 transistors are to mute the audio outputs while switching the state of the unit (power on/of) - SCART pin 8 controls 16:9 and 4:3 mode .
12. SOFTWARE 12.1 UNIVERSAL SERVICE PASSWORD 1369 Universal Password for Parental level is 12.2 VERSION PAGE (Hidden Menu) To see Version Page: - Press DISPLAY button from remote for Setup Menu - Press “1”-“3” -“5”-“7” at Setup Menu - Setup Menu screen refresh and “Version” selection can be seen under “Preferences Setup” - Select “Version”...
12.3 VFD FULL SEGMENT TEST MODE During Pressing “STOP” button on Front Pannel if you press Standby button all segments of VFD are higligted. 12.4 REGION MANAGEMENT At Version page by using arrow keys Region can be changed. 12.5 UPDATE FILE NAME Proper Update file name can be learned from Version Page as follows: First Characters of DAC, LOADER, TUNER and LANGUAGE group gives proper update file name.
Pay attention the left side. Select CD and CD_ROM (ISO) on the upper left side of screen...
Click the “New” on the upper right corner of the screen...
Select your file from file browser then you will see your file in the “Name” section on the right side and then copy the files to under “Name” section on the left side.(this is just an example you will see your file name when you are doing this process)
Click the “Burns the current compilation”...
Then you will see this screen and click the “Burn” on the right upper side of screen...
You will see this screen and tray will open itself on computer ,then place the CD in CD-ROM And it will start writing. At the end you will see “burn complited”...