CORDLESS FAN USE AND CARE
1. Use the correct cordless fan for your application. Do not use the fan for a purpose for which it is not intended.
2. The cordless fan can work by AC adaptor supplied or 10.8 V / 10.8 V–12 V max Li-ion battery cartridge that was provided
by Makita. Use of any other batteries may create a risk of fire. Recharge batteries only with the specified charger.
3. Store idle cordless fan out of reach of children and other untrained persons.
4. Disconnect battery cartridge or the AC adaptor from the power source before storing the fan. Such preventive
safety measures may reduce the risk of starting the fan accidentally. Always unplug the fan from its electrical
outlet before performing any inspection, maintenance, or cleaning procedures.
5. When battery cartridge is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects. Shortening the battery terminals
together may cause sparks, burns or a fire.
6. Unplug unit and allow it to cool before attempting any cleaning or maintenance.
1. Cordless fan service must be performed only by qualified repair personnel. Service or maintenance performed by
unqualified personnel could result in a risk of injury.
2. When servicing a cordless fan, use only identical replacement parts. Use of unauthorized parts or failure to follow
maintenance instructions may create a risk of electric shock or injury.
The following are symbols used for the equipment. Be sure that you understand their meaning before use.
• Read instruction manual.
• Only for EU countries.
Do not dispose of electric equipment or battery pack together with household waste material!
In observance of the European Directives, on Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment and Batteries and
Accumulators and Waste Batteries and Accumulators and their implementation in accordance with national laws,
electric equipment and batteries and battery pack(s) that have reached the end of their life must be collected
separately and returned to an environmentally compatible recycling facility.
(L x W x H)
With BL1040B/BL1041B battery
• The weight may differ depending on the attachment(s), including the battery cartridge. The lightest and heaviest
combination, according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014, are shown in the table.
BATTERY RUNNING TIME
Only refers to the following types of battery provided by Makita.
The estimated running time of full charged battery is showing below:
Approx. 105 mins
Approx. 145 mins
Approx. 240 mins
Makita 10.8 V / 10.8 V–12 V max Li-ion rechargeable battery
Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A max; Output: 12 V 1.5 A
148 mm x 260 mm x 252 mm
149 mm x 260 mm x 252 mm
168 mm x 260 mm x 252 mm
Approx. 135 mins
Approx. 190 mins
Approx. 315 mins
Approx. 275 mins
Approx. 380 mins
Approx. 630 mins