11. ELECTROLUX / AEG MAJOR APPLIANCES - WARRANTY CONDITIONS..17 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference. 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years • and above and by persons with reduced capabilities provided that they have been given instruction and/or supervision regarding the safe use of the appliance and understand the potential hazards involved.
WARNING: Danger of fire: Do not store items on the • cooking surfaces. Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids • should not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot. Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
ENGLISH 2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS with the power supply. If not, contact This appliance is suitable for the an electrician. following markets: ZA • Make sure the appliance is installed correctly. Loose and incorrect 2.1 Installation electricity mains cable or plug (if applicable) can make the terminal WARNING! become too hot.
2.3 Gas connection heated objects away from fats and oils when you cook with them. • All gas connections should be made • The vapours that very hot oil releases by a qualified person. can cause spontaneous combustion. • Before installation, make sure that the •...
ENGLISH • This appliance is for cooking cleaning pads, solvents or metal purposes only. It must not be used for objects. other purposes, for example room • Do not clean the burners in the heating. dishwasher. • Do not let acid liquids, for example 2.6 Disposal vinegar, lemon juice or limescale remover, touch the hob.
4. DAILY USE WARNING! WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. Be very careful when you use open fire in the kitchen environment. The 4.1 Burner overview manufacturer declines any responsibility in case of the flame misuse. 1. Push the control knob down and turn...
ENGLISH 4.3 Turning the burner off If the burner accidentally goes out, turn the control To put the flame out, turn the knob to knob to the off position and the off position try to light the burner again after minimum 1 minute. WARNING! Always turn the flame down The spark generator can...
6. CARE AND CLEANING remove stubborn stains with a paste WARNING! cleaner. Refer to Safety chapters. 3. After you clean the pan supports, make sure that they are in correct 6.1 General information positions. 4. For the burner to operate correctly, •...
ENGLISH 7.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy There is no spark when you The hob is not connected to Check if the hob is correctly try to activate the spark gen- an electrical supply or it is connected to the electrical erator.
7.3 Labels supplied with the accessories bag Stick the adhesive labels as indicated below: MOD. MOD. MOD. TYPE PROD.NO. IP20 PROD.NO. PROD.NO. SER.NO. 0049 SER.NO SER.NO 03 IT DATA DATA MADE IN ITALY A. Stick it on Guarantee Card and send C.
ENGLISH Make sure that the gas WARNING! supply pressure of the When installation is appliance obeys the complete, make sure that recommended values. The the seal of each pipe fitting adjustable connection is is correct. Use a soapy fixed to the comprehensive solution, not a flame! ramp by means of a threaded nut G 1/2".
• from liquid gas to natural gas G20 working temperature. The yellow / green 20 mbar, undo the bypass screw earth wire must be approximately 2 cm approximately 1/4 of a turn (1/2 of longer than the brown (or black) phase a turn for Triple Crown burner).
ENGLISH 8.8 Possibilities for insertion If a furniture unit is installed at a distance of The panel installed below the hob must 400 mm above the hob, be easy to remove and let an easy access there must be a in case a technical assistance minimum safety distance intervention is necessary.
BURNER NORMAL MINIMUM INJECTOR NOMINAL GAS FLOW g/h POWER kW POWER kW MARK 1/100 G30 28-30 G31 37 mbar mbar Triple Crown 3,8 Semi-rapid 0,45 Auxiliary 0,33 10. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 10.1 Product information according to EU 66/2014 Model identification HG995440XB...
• When the liquid starts to boil, turn down the flame to barely simmer the liquid. • If it is possible, use a pressure cooker. Refer to its user manual. 11. ELECTROLUX / AEG MAJOR APPLIANCES - WARRANTY CONDITIONS For domestic use only.
4. Electrolux shall not be responsible proof of installation will be required. for damage of any kind resulting 8. Repairs carried out under warranty...
• Model and serial number of the appliance • Clear and concise details of the fault Customer Care For general enquiries or information regarding Electrolux / AEG appliances contact: Customer Care Department Electrolux South Africa (Pty) Ltd. P.O. Box 50 Paarden Eiland, 7420...