Precautions before Use This production is suitable for use in non-tropic areas below 2,000 meters, and the mark in the nameplate indicates the product is suitable for use in non-tropic areas. 2. Prevent the Tablet PC from falling to the ground or being strongly impacted otherwise. 3.
Key Layout and Definitions 1) Power Button: The Tablet PC will power on after press this key 3 seconds. You can press this button let the LCD closed (press 1 sec.) or display (press 3 sec.), also let the computer to enter the sleeping mode or wake up. 2)/ 3) Sound+/-: Up/Down volume.
Introduction to Desktop 1. Windows 10 start image: On the start screen, you can see many programs fixed in the image. These application programs are displayed in the form of “magnet”. As long as you click them, you can easily visit them. You need to log on your Microsoft account before the application program completely runs.
2. Introduction to app Interface Besides the application programs already fixed on the start screen, you can also start other application programs in all application programs, such as other software application programs attached to the Tablet PC. - 5 -...
If you want to fix more application programs on the start interface or taskbar, see the operation in the figure below, (1) Click the properties icon (2) Right-Clicking the application (3) Click the Pin to start or pin to taskbar, as follow: Conversely, if you want to cancel or delete a certain application in the start screen or taskbar, (1) Right-Clicking the application, (2) Click the “Unpin from Start”...
3. Start Menu Under PC mode, press Start ion, Start Menu will display, including: Start, Device, Setup, Share, and Search Program. Usually: File Explorer, Settings, Power, and All apps Can Sleep/Shut down/Restart the Tablet PC. Can let you search the files and application programs in the Tablet PC. Can let you set up the Table PC.
4. Search menu Search Web, files, apps or else. 5. Get online To connect to a Wi‑Fi network in Windows, select the Network icon ( ) on the taskbar. Select the Wi‑Fi network you want > Connect, then type the password and follow the instructions.
6. Connect to Bluetooth devices Thanks to Bluetooth, you can use all sorts of wireless devices with your Windows PC - Bluetooth headphones, speakers, phones, fitness trackers—just to name a few. Start by pairing your Bluetooth device with your PC. The way you do this depends on the kind of Bluetooth device you're using.
7. Action Center Sign in with a Microsoft account Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts. Under Accounts used by other apps, select “add a Microsoft account.” Follow the prompts to add your Microsoft account. You may need to verify your identity by entering a confirmation code.
Your apps and programs - right at your fingertips Open File Explorer, Settings, and other apps you use often from the left side of the Start menu. Scroll down the app list to see all apps and programs alphabetically, from A to Xbox.
Setup Menu Action Center is a notification center also allows for quick settings like Tablet / PC mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc. Click in the lower right corner of the taskbar to open the "Action Center", you can quickly open or close the tablet mode, rotation mode, flight mode, VPN, power-saving mode, the networking, Bluetooth, location, project and adjust brightness.
Basic Operations 1. Sleep, Shut down and Restart 1.1 Sleep In the power-on state Short press the power button to enter standby or wakes up from standby. 1.2 shutdown ① Press 4 seconds into the off screen, and then pull shut down interface, ②...
FCC Statement: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.