SERIES MODEL MR-385EK, MR-385EKL, MR-420EK, MR-420EKL, MR-455EK, MR-455EKL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Cleaning Instruction - Important! It is strongly recommended to use only lukewarm water and a soft cloth when cleaning. Cleaning agents can cause cracking to the plastic components of your refrigerator.
Caution If the power cord is damaged call on the door-l i n er of the refri g erator compartment. ) Mitsubishi Electric Service Centre Using an extention cord or plugging for a technician to replace power cord. in too many power cords into the...
Warning About using your refrigerator Do not put any vessels, jars, etc. that Do not use electrical products inside Do not store volatile products that contain water on top of the refrigerator. the refrigerator unit. can easily ignite. If water gets onto If the refrigerant (gas) is leaking Benzine, cosmetics and electrical parts, it...
(MR-385EK/420EK:3 PCS.) Bottle Pocket :4 PCS.) (MR-455EK Drain Pan Bottle Stopper Vegetable Case Leveling Legs Toe Grille This illustration shows series models MR-385EK, MR-420EK, MR-455EK Shelf Ice Tray Freezer Pocket Ice Cube Box Door Gasket Sliding case Egg Rack Temperature Control...
2. Installation Install on a completely flat and rigid surface. Using the two front adjustable feet, ensure that the Toe Grille refrigerator is positioned firmly and level on the floor. Now open the doors approximately half way, and extend the front adjustable feet equally until Leveling Leg the doors close by themselves.
4. Operation 1. Temperature Control Both the freezer compartment and the refrigerator compartment have a temperature control. “MID” is recommended for normal usage. Turn the dial to “COLDER” when storing a large quantity of frozen foods, ice cream etc., in the freezer compartment. Turn the dial to “FREEZER”...
4. Sliding Case This sliding case is cooled to a low temperature in order to preserve the freshness of foods stored for long periods. Sliding case Open by pulling the case out. CAUTION: Before closing the refrigerator compartment door, make sure that the sliding case is pushed all the way in (and the lid is closed correctly).
7. Door Racks The door racks may be used to store all those little items that seem to get in the way. If you put all the small items in one place, you’ll find that there’s more space inside the refrigerator for larger items. Free Pocket with Egg Tray Many eggs may be stored in the free pocket (Fig.
5. Maintenance When performing maintenance, make absolutely sure that the power plug is first disconnected from the power outlet. Dip a soft cloth into cold or lukewarm water, wring it out well and wipe. If you do not clean the door gasket (especially the lower part) when it is dirty, the gasket will easily become damaged.
7. What to do in these situations When there’s a power failure. Minimize opening/closing of doors and avoid putting in more food. Water discharge outlet When not in use for a long time. Clean the Ice cube box and Ice tray, clean the interior after unplugging the refrigerator, and keep the door open for 2 - 3 days to let it get dry.
1. This appliance is designed for use in ambient temperature listed below. MODEL NAME AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE CLIMATIC CLASS MR-385EK/EKL, 420EK/EKL, 455EK/EKL-A C ~ 43 MR-385EK/EKL, 420EK/EKL, 455EK/EKL-NZ C ~ 43 The internal temperatures could be affected by such factors as the location of the refrigerating appliance, ambient temperature and the frequency of door opening, and, if appropriate, a warning that the setting of any temperature control device might have to be varied to allow for these factors.
TO THE REFRIGERATION CIRCUIT OF THIS APPLIANCE. If an abnormality or malfunction occurs, stop operation immediately and contact the retail store where you purchased the refrigerator or a MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC SERVICE CENTRE or its service agent. SOLE AGENT in Australia MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD.