Temperature control (refrigerator compartment) Egg rack (Small) (See page 3) Room light (See page 6) Adjust pocket Refrigerator compartment shelf Bottle pocket Vegetable case cover Bottle stopper Vegetable case Door gaskets Drain pan Levelling leg This picture shows Model MR-260R...
2. Installation Install on a completely flat and rigid surface. Level the refrigerator by rotating the levelling leg located in the front of the right corner. The refrigerator is then solidly positioned. Leave a 2-cm space between the sides of the refrigerator and the walls. Leave a 10-cm space between the top of the refrigerator and the ceiling.
3. Ice making Pour water into each of the sections of the ice tray up to the water line. Insert the tray completely into the ice tray holder. The ice cubes will not separate easily from the ice tray if you add too much water. Once the ice cubes are made, turn the lever until the ice cubes fall into the ice cube storage box.
5. Door racks The door racks can be used to store all those little things that seem to get in the way. If you put small items in one place, you will find that there is more room inside the refrigerator for the larger things. Free pocket with egg tray The free pocket can hold many eggs.
5. Maintenance When performing maintenance, make absolutely sure that the power plug is first disconnected from the power outlet. Dip a soft cloth into cold or lukewarm water, wring it out well and wipe. If you do not clean the door gasket (especially the lower part) when it is dirty, the gasket will get easily damaged. Therefore, keep it clean at all times.
Avoid immediate consumption of ice lollies and other similar frozen food items. If the power cord is damaged, call our Mitsubishi Service Center for the replacement, in order to avoid a hazard. Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built in structure, clear of obstruction.
When the refrigerator’s cabinet front heats up In order to safeguard against condensation, there is an anticondensation pipe which heats up the cabinet front when actuated. A warm cabinet front does not indicate a malfunction. (The more the door is opened and closed, the more the anti-condensation pipe is actuated.
8. How to attach and insert vegetable case cover compartment shelf, Attach Vegetable case cover with During attachment, place left and right corner of Vegetable case compartment shelf cover under and put the edge of Vegetable case cover into the rail, Vegetable case cover should fit compartment shelf.
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION HEAD OFFICE : MITSUBISHI DENKI BLDG., MARUNOUCHI,TOKYO 100. TELEX : J24532 CABLE MELCO TOKYO Distributed by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. (Incorporated in New South Wales) ABN 58 001 215 792 Queensland: South Australia / NT: New South Wales:...