• Edit my dictionary: allows you to edit your personal Swype
• Clear language data: deletes all of your personal language
data, including your words.
• Contribute usage data: when enabled, allows the Nuance
application to collect usage data for better word predictions.
• Cellular data: when enabled, activates cellular data usage by
the Swype application so it can receive program updates,
language downloads, and other related features via your
existing data connection.
5. Tap Languages on the left side of the screen to activate
and select the current text input language. Default
language is English. Touch Download languages, to
download additional languages.
6. Tap Gestures on the left side of the screen to view
helpful information on using gestures while using
7. Tap Help on the left side of the screen to see the
• How to Swype: provides tips on how to learn to use Swype.
8. Tap Updates on the left side of the screen to download
Google voice typing settings
From this menu you can set Samsung keyboard options.
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap the
3. The following options are available:
• Show helpful tips: once enabled, displays helpful tips and
hints as you are using Swype.
• Version: displays the software version information.
any new Swype updates. If an update is available, it
will display under the updates heading. If no updates
are displayed, then check back later to see any
Language and input.
icon next to Google voice typing.
• Choose input languages: tap on a language that you want to
input. Select Automatic to use the local language or select a
language from the list.
• Block offensive words: tap to create a checkmark and enable
the blocking of recognized offensive words from the results of
your voice-input Google typing.