• Help: Provides additional information on Bluetooth and
4. Tap the checkbox next to SAMSUNG-
not want your phone visible to other Bluetooth devices.
From this screen you can view your Mobile data usage and
turn your Mobile data capability On or Off.
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap Mobile data to create a checkmark and turn Mobile
data usage on.
3. Tap Set mobile data limit to create a checkmark and
allow a data limit to be set.
4. Touch and drag the orange limit bar to the GB limit that
5. Tap the Data usage cycle drop-down menu and select a
The data usage displays as a visual (chart) and also
displays a list of each application with a breakdown of
how much data was used per application.
if you do
Note: Data is measured by your device. Your service provider
may account for data usage differently.
to display additional options. Tap to activate.
• Data roaming: enables data roaming on your device.
• Restrict background data: restricts some apps and services
from working unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Auto-sync data: allows your accounts to automatically sync
• Show Wi-Fi usage: displays a Wi-Fi tab that shows Wi-Fi
• Mobile hotspots: displays available mobile hotspots.
This option displays additional Connectivity information.
From the Home screen, tap
Options display for Airplane mode, Mobile networks,
Tethering and portable hotspots, and VPN.