TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
M.Z. Berger & Company warrants the original consumer
purchaser of this product that it shall be free of defects in
materials and workmanship for two years from the purchase
date of this product. Defects caused by tampering, improper
use, unauthorized modifications or repairs, immersion in
water or abuse are not covered by this warranty. If a defect
covered by this warranty occurs during the warranty period,
wrap your clock carefully and send it to the following address:
M.Z. Berger Service Center
29-76 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City, NY
You must include a proof of purchase, either the original
receipt of a photocopy and a check or money order for
US$5.95 to cover the cost of handling. Also include your
return address inside the package. M.Z. Berger & Company
will repair or replace the clock and return it to you. M.Z. Berger
& Company will not be liable for any loss or damage,
including incidental or consequential damages of any kind;
from any breach of warranty either expressed or implied
relating to the product. Since some states do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty
4. TIME key:
- In normal time mode, press it to enter alarm1 and
alarm2 time mode.
- Press and hold it for 2 seconds to enter the normal
time setting mode.
- In normal time setting mode, press it to step the setting
5. UP key:
- In normal time mode, press it to switch between M-D
(Month-Date) and D-M (Date-Month) formats.
- In alarm time mode, press it to select the proper time
- In time setting mode, press it to increase the setting
- Press and hold it for 3 seconds to receive the RC signal
for reception testing.
6. DOWN key:
- Press it to switch 12/24-hour format.
- In time setting mode, press it to decrease the setting
7. MAX/MIN key:
- Press it to show the maximum and minimum
- Press and hold it for 3 seconds to delete the maximum
and minimum temperature records.