6.3 BLUETOOTH TEST MODE
3 7 63 1515 0
- About Memory Clear
When resetting the microprocessor, the memory is initialized except for the following five items.
This enables user to avoid the task of registering phones and transfering phone directory again even after resetting
system at the time of battery exchange, etc.
• phone book entries on the Bluetooth telephone
• preset numbers on the Bluetooth telephone
• registration assignment of Bluetooth telephone
• call history of Bluetooth telephone
• history of the most recently connected Bluetooth audio
Resetting the microprocessor
The microprocessor must be reset under the
• Prior to using this unit for the first time
• If the unit fails to operate properly
• When strange or incorrect messages ap-
pear on the display
- Press RESET with a pen tip or other
Resetting the Bluetooth
wireless technology module
Bluetooth telephone and Bluetooth Audio
data can be deleted. To protect personal information,
we recommend deleting this data before
transferring the unit to other persons. The
following settings will be deleted.
— phone book entries on the Bluetooth telephone
— preset numbers on the Bluetooth telephone
— registration assignment of Bluetooth telephone
— call history of Bluetooth telephone
— history of the most recently connected
1 Press SRC and hold until the unit turns off.
2 Press MULTI-CONTROL and hold until
the initial setting menu appears in the display.
3 Turn MULTI-CONTROL to select of
BT RESET:MEMORY .
4 Push MULTI-CONTROL right to show a
BT RESET:YES is displayed. Clearing memory
is now on standby.
# If you do not want to reset phone memory,
5 Press MULTI-CONTROL to clear the