Lenovo A700 Series 3-in-1 Mouse User Manual Catalina A700 Mouse cover_EN.indd 1 2010-3-29 13:58:41...
Lenovo (Beijing) Ltd. will not be liable for any damages caused by your failure to follow the instructions and requirements herein or by any misoperation of this product due to your misunderstanding of the content of this manual.
Mouse Blusetooth Connection Guide Prior to the first use, the mouse and the All-In-One PC are in the factory backup status. Insert the batteries properly as shown in the diagram. Ensure correct battery polarity. Make sure the one-in-all device is off. Switch the power switch to “ON”.
The green light on the front end flashes, indicating the mouse starts the matching process. Turn on the computer and it will automatically search the bluetooth device. Once the system window is entered, the mouse will be ready to use. If the mouse is unable to work properly, or it needs to re-connect the PC, you can follow the following steps for mouse connection.
“Add device” option. The system automatically starts searching for Bluetooth devices. 3. The wireless device “Lenovo Motion Drive Mouse” appears in the list of wireless devices, indicating that the system has found the mouse device. Click this icon and then “Next”...
4. When the icon “This device has been successfully added to this computer” is displayed. Click “Close” to finish the matching. Now the red light on the front end of the mouse keeps on constantly, which indicates the connection of the mouse to the All-In-One PC is successful and the mouse can work normally.
Mouse Usage Mode 1. Description of the Mouse Usage Mode (1) Ordinary mouse mode It can be used as an ordinary optical mouse by placing it on the table. (2) Air mouse mode Hold the mouse in the air and it will automatically enter the air mouse state.
Air mouse mode This diagram shows the horizontal grip of the mouse. Do not block the optical light at the bottom of the mouse by your fingers. In the air mouse mode, you can move the cursor by moving the mouse up, down, left or right in the air.
(3) Game mode The mouse will switch to the game state when you launch the game platform and enter a game. The mouse should be vertically used in this case. Then the left and right buttons cannot be used but replaced by A and B buttons and the joystick.
Mouse Functions and Status This mouse is designed for Lenovo AIO (i.e. the All-In-One PC). Front view of the mouse Indicator and function Mouse wheel buttons...
Bottom view of the mouse Connect button Hand strap Optical light Power on/off Length adjustment buckle Put the strap around the wrist and adjust the buckle to proper length. Mounting hole for the hand strap Mounting hole for the hand strapPlease use the hand strap shipped with the product.
(Motion Drive Game Zone) Game Platform 1. To install the game Firstly insert the CD into the CD-ROM and the installer will run automatically. Select the destination directory for the program and then click Next. Once the installation is completed, a shortcut icon of the game will appear on the desktop and the Start menu.
Illustration of the main game interface 3. Game operation rules Wheel button: Help Key Joystick: Direction Key A button: OK Key B button: Pause Key The mouse should be vertically used in the game state. A700 3-in-1 Mouse User Manual Catalina A700 Mouse_EN.indd 13 2010-3-29 16:34:24...
In any game Press the wheel button to pop up the help screen of the current game, in orderto show for the user how to play the game. Please refer to the below picture for the help screen: Help screen of the game The main interface contains Fishing Snowball...
(1) Tennis game Tennis game Tennis operation instruction Operation Function Remarks Wave the mouse upward Ball toss The Bluetooth Then wave the mouse upward Serve mouse is Pause the game, used as an air B button call out the interface mouse Wave the mouse using standard grip Hit the ball A700 3-in-1 Mouse User Manual...
(2) Golf game Golf game Golf operation instruction Operation Function Remarks The player stands facing the screen and grips the side of the mouse with Ready for swing the right hand to make the mouse head vertical to the ground Raise the golf club Raise the hand slowly to the right Keep the above posture without...
(3) Pingpang game Pingpang game Pingpang operation instruction Operation Function Remarks Wave the mouse upward Throw the ball up Then wave the mouse upward Serve The Bluetooth mouse is Pause, call out the B button used as an air interface mouse Wave the mouse using standard Hit the ball...
(4) Fishing game Fishing game Fishing operation instruction Operation Function Remarks Hold down A button and swing Throw the line into water the mouse downward Hold down A button and pull the Withdraw the rod mouse upward Toggle the joystick to the left Move the boat to the left Have not Toggle the joystick to the right...
(5) Snowball game Snowball game Snowball operation instruction Operation Function Remarks Crouch down to pick up Hold down A button a snowball The snowball Hold down A button and Crouch down to make reaches its wave the mouse a snowball maximum size if it is of green light Toggle the joystick to the left...
During the game, you can switch at any time to the desktop to use the ordinary mouse or air mouse. Cautions 1. When this device is not in use, please place the switch button to OFF and ensure the power indicator is off. If it will not be used for a long period of time, please remove the battery to avoid any damage caused by battery leakage.
Q3: Why does the cursor of the mouse that is used as an air mouse float disorderly? A3: This is probably because your fingers block the lens at the bottom of the mouse when you hold the mouse, which makes its sensor conclude that the mouse works as if on a flat surface;...
FCC Statement Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requirements, Part 15. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.