In general, the closer you are to a base station antenna, the lower the power output. We, NEC AccessTechnica, Ltd. hereby, declare that the residential gateway model MR03LN is in compliance with the essential...
Safety Instructions Please read these Safety Instructions carefully before using this product. These Safety Instructions show items that must be followed to prevent danger to any person and damage to property. Alert symbols below are important to fully understand these Safety Instructions. Alert symbols in this instruction manual Indicates a hazardous situation which could Warning...
Warning ●Do not attach the battery pack forcibly if you are having trouble attaching it. When attaching the battery pack, check the direction of the battery pack. Ignition, explosion, overheating or leakage of the battery pack may result. ●Do not throw the battery pack into fire. Ignition, explosion, overheating or leakage of the battery pack may result.
Warning In these cases ●Do not dispose of old batteries with ordinary household waste. Ignition or environmental damage may result. Cover the battery terminals with a non-conductive tape and dispose of them in accordance with local waste disposal regulations. ●Do not use or charge a wet battery pack. Ignition, explosion, overheating or leakage of the battery pack may result.
Warning Other warnings ●Turn off this product in any place where use of a wireless device is prohibited, for example in an airplane or hospital. Otherwise, it may influence electronics and medical devices, and cause an incident. ●Do not place or use this product near high-precision electronics or devices which handle weak signals, for example pacemakers.
Notice Indicates a situation which could result in this product performing poorly or malfunctioning. What you must not do ●Do not drop or hit this product. Otherwise, it may malfunction. ● Do not leave this product in a cold place such as an ice warehouse.
Other warnings ● If you turn off or disconnect this product during data communication, communication may fail or data may be damaged. If your data are important, check them against the original. Notes on wireless LAN ●The standard values of wireless LAN are the maximum theoretical values when communication is carried out with other products with the same configuration as this product.
We, NEC AccessTechnica, Ltd., do not take responsibility for any damage caused by a security problem occurring because of a lack of a security measure or an unavoidable issue with the wireless LAN specifications.
3. Part Names and Functions Right Side / Left side <Aterm MR03LN> (1)P P P P o o o o wer button wer button (2)USB port (2)USB port (2)USB port (2)USB port wer button wer button Indicators Name Display Description...
4. Using microSIM A microSIM is an IC Card that stores personal information such as your phone number. Without the microSIM installed in this terminal, you cannotuse data communication. For details on handling the microSIM,refer to the microSIM manual. When inseting and removing the microSIM,hold this terminal with both hands. Inseting the microSIM (1) With the IC chip side down, insert a microSIM under the microSIM slot in the direction of arrow.
5. Attaching and Detaching the Battery Pack When attaching and detaching the battery pack, hold this terminal with both hands. Attaching the Battery Pack (1) With the “ ”side of the battery pack up, align the metal contacts of both the Battery pack and terminal, attach the battery pack in the direction,and then Push it down in the direction.
6. Network Setup ２G Wireless LAN Registering the Access Point Setting (1) In the top menu, click ”基本設定”. (2) In the submenu, click “接続先設定(2G/3G)” (3) Click “高度な設定を表示” (4) “国際ローミング”, put a tick “使用する” (5) Click “編集” (6) On the setting screen, set the required items. 接続先名, 接続サービス, APN, ユーザー名, パスワード, 暗号化方式, 接続方式...
7. Web Setting (1) Start the PC and others. (2) Start a WWW browser, enter "http://192.168.179.1/" and open the page for Web configurations. (3) Enter the user name and password. The user name is "admin" and the password is "1234" (default value). (4) The "管理者パスワード変更"...
(5) Select the menu you want to modify, and proceed.
8. Products Specifications Item Condition Antenna Antenna built in UL:1920-1980MHz,DL:2110-2170MHz HSPA Frequency Band1 GSM850 Frequency UL:824-849MHz, DL:869-894MHz EGSM900 Frequency UL:880-915MHz, DL:925-960MHz DCS1800 Frequency UL:1710-1785MHz, DL:1805-1880MHz PCS1900 Frequency UL:1850-1910MHz, DL:1930-1990MHz Antenna Antenna built in Frequency 2.4GHz (2412-2472MHz)/1-13ch IEEE802.11b band/CH Bit rate 1/2/5.5/11Mbps Frequency Wireless LAN...
(e.g. thunderstorms or electric current leakage), the product may not operate properly. Please read this manual and follow the instructions carefully. Disposing of your used NEC product In the European Union EU-wide legislation as implemented in each Member State...
Europe – EU Declaration of Conformity This device complies with the essential requirements of the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC. The following test methods have been applied in order to prove presumption of conformity with the essential requirements of the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC: - EN 60950-1/A12: 2011 Safety of Information Technology Equipment - EN 50566:2013...
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Radiation Exposure Statement The product comply with the FCC portable RF exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment and are safe for intended operation as described in this manual. The further RF exposure reduction can be achieved if the product can be kept as far as possible from the user body or set the device to lower output power if such function is available.