User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Model: COMFORT50, COMFORT50-2, COMFORT50-3, COMFORT50-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit DOWN / VOLUME - - Display (LCD screen) Battery status, Power, Sound level, Press to decrease speaker volume in Pairing indicators camera viewing mode. a) Lights up in blue when the Parent When in a menu, press to scroll Unit’s battery is being charged.
Parent Unit display icons Signal Strength Camera Power Mode - AC or Battery Camera Patrol Mode Camera Identification Number Speaker on / off Lullabies menu / mode Zoom menu / mode Night vision Alarm timer Parent unit battery status Parent unit battery status Speaker volume Video on timer Add camera...
Overview of Your Baby Unit (Camera) Camera Lens Power ON/OFF switch Microphone Slide to switch the Baby Unit on Power indicator or off. Lights up in blue when the Baby Unit Power Adapter Socket is switched on and linked to the Light Sensor (Night Vision Parent Unit.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Power up the Baby Unit................10 Charge the Parent Unit ................11 3. Using the Baby Monitor................12 Setting Up ....................12 Power On or Off the Baby Unit ..............12 Power On or Off the Parent Unit...............12 Night Vision Mode..................13 4.
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft away). Do not remove this tag. Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided.
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: • Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her cot. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the underside of the stand.
• Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. • Connect the power adapters to easily accessible electrical outlets. CAUTION Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to their instructions. Safety Instructions...
2. Getting Started Power up the Baby Unit 1. Insert the small end (USB) of the Baby Unit’s power adapter (Output 5V, 600mA) into the USB socket in the back of the Baby Unit. 2. Insert the other end of the power adaptor into a suitable electrical outlet. 3.
Charge the Parent Unit The Parent Unit comes with a built-in Li-ion battery. Charge the battery in the Parent Unit for at least 16 hours before using it for the first time or when the Parent Unit indicates that the battery is low. 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision. Setting Up • Make sure that the Baby Unit and Parent Unit are both switched on. •...
Night Vision Mode The Baby Unit has high-intensity infrared LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark. When the built-in light sensor on the side of the Baby Unit detects a low level of ambient light, the LEDs will automatically activate and the screen on the Parent Unit will display in black and white.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Adjust Speaker Volume The Parent Unit has 8 volume levels + off. To adjust volume, press the + UP or - DOWN button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. Set the Screen Brightness The Parent Unit has 8 brightness levels.
4.3.2 Set lullaby You can select one or all the 5 lullabies to play over the Baby Unit (Camera). To activate lullaby, proceed as follows: 1. Press the M MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. 2.
3. Press the + UP /- DOWN button to select the time period after which the screen should switch off automatically (5 mins, 15 mins or 30 mins). 4. Confirm with the O button, and return to the main screen. 5.
4.3.7 View camera If you have more than one camera paired with the Parent Unit, to select the transmission image from a specific camera, proceed as follows: 1. Press the M MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode.
5. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product’s life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the Product, User’s Guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean your Baby Monitor with a slightly damp or anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the Warranty.
7. Troubleshooting Power Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on • Check whether the Parent Unit is powered on. • Check whether the battery is charged. • Recharge the Parent Unit by connecting it to the power supply. The Parent Unit beeps repeatedly •...
The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise • The Parent Unit and the Baby Unit are too close to each other. Make sure the Parent Unit and Baby Unit are at least 3 feet away from each other. • The speaker volume of the Parent Unit may be set too high. Decrease the volume of the Parent Unit.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
9. Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 - 2.483 GHz Image sensor Color CMOS 1M Pixels IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: Zhongshan Baolijin Electronic Co.,Ltd. BLJ06W050060P1-U; Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 200mA; Output: DC5V 600mA WARNING Use only the supplied power adapter. Technical Specifications...
Parent Unit Frequency 2.4 - 2.483 GHz Display 5" diagonal TFT LCD Power Adapter: Zhongshan Baolijin Electronic Co.,Ltd. BLJ06W050100P1-B; Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 200mA; Output: DC5V 1000mA Battery: Li-ion 3.7V/2100mAh WARNING Use only the supplied power adapter. Do not use non-rechargeable batteries for the Parent Unit.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.