PORT. IN Connection
Connect an output (earphone or line out) of portable
device (MP3 or PMP etc) to the PORT. IN connector.
Listening to music from your portable
The unit can be used to play the music from many
types of portable player.
1. Connect the portable player to the PORT. IN
connector of the unit.
2. Turn the power on by pressing 1 / ! on the unit.
3. Press F on the unit to select PORT (PORTABLE)
4. Turn on the portable player and start it playing.
Connect a USB device (or MP3 player, etc.) to the
USB ports on the unit.
Removing the USB device from the unit :
MP3 player etc.
1. Choose a different function.
2. Remove the USB device from the unit.