13. Turn on the gas supply at the manual gas shutoff valve.
14. Replace the burner access panel.
15. Set the room thermostat to the desired temperature.
Manifold Pressure vs. Altitude Chart
For altitudes 7,500 to 10,000 ft above sea level
Do not adjust manifold pressure. An orifice change is required.
For the correct orifice size, see Table F.4 in Appendix F of the
National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54, latest edition).
IMPORTANT: Do not use this furnace if any part has been under
water. Immediately call a qualified person to inspect the furnace
and to replace any part of the control system and gas control
which has been under water.
1. Check to be sure you have all of your tools.
2. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
3. Check the furnace in its final location. Be sure the exhaust
vent is not blocked.
Adjust Blower Speed Multi-Speed Motor Only
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical shock.
You can choose the same speed or different speeds for COOL or
NOTE: See the wiring connection diagrams in "Troubleshooting."
1. If the temperature rise is too high, change the speed tap to
one step higher.
2. If the temperature rise is too low, change the speed tap to
one step lower.
Blower Speed Tap Change
A. Blower motor connector