• Install the unit near the AC outlet and where the AC plug can be easily
• Where the MAINS plug is used as the disconnect device, the discon-
nect device shall remain readily operable.
• Place the set on a hard and flat surface so that the system does not tilt.
• If you do not intend to use the set for a long time, withdraw the
power plug from the wall outlet. In addition to this, it is advisable to
remove the battery from the clock radio. This will prevent any danger
of leakage and the clock radio will not be damaged.
• Do not expose the set, batteries to humidity, rain, sand or excessive
heat caused by heating equipment or direct sunlight.
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing.
• Adequate ventilation with a minimum gap of 15cm between the ventila-
tion holes and surrounding surfaces is necessary to prevent heat build-up.
• The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation
openings with items, such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc..
• No objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
• No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on
• To clean the set, use a soft, slightly dampened chamois leather. Do not
use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene or abra-
sives as these may harm the housing.
• Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or
Use of controls or adjustments or performance of proce-
dures other than herein may result in unsafe operation.
This set complies with the radio interference requirements
of the European Union.