Network Connection with LAN
• You can use a disc which offers BD-Live function by connecting the unit to the Internet.
(For BD-Live information, please refer to page 29)
equipment (modem, etc.)
No supplied cables are used in this connection:
Please purchase the necessary cables at your local store.
• After connecting to the Internet, set up necessary network settings.
• Do not insert any cable other than a LAN cable to the LAN terminal to avoid damaging the unit.
• If your telecommunications equipment (modem, etc.) does not have broadband router functions, connect a
• If your telecommunications equipment (modem, etc.) has broadband router functions but there is no vacant port,
use a hub.
• For a broadband router, use a router which supports 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
• Do not connect your PC directly to the LAN terminal of this unit.
• For the network setup, refer to "Network Connection" on page 43.
Hub or broadband router
5.1ch AUDIO OUT