* The unit can also be turned on by pressing these buttons.
• Press to turn on the unit, or to turn the unit into the
standby mode. (To completely shut down the unit,
you must unplug the AC power cord)
2. BONUSVIEW (PiP) button
• Press to switch picture in picture feature on/off
(only applicable to BD-video which supports the PiP
3. ZOOM button
• Press to enlarge the picture on the screen.
4. RED/GREEN/BLUE/YELLOW button
• Press to activate short cut keys on some BD-video
• When file list / setup list is shown, press to switch
• Press to display the home menu.
DISC MENU / POP-UP MENU button
• Press to display the pop-up menu.
• Press to display the disc menu.
7. Cursor K / L / s / B buttons
• Press to select items or settings.
8. OK button
• Press to confirm or select menu items.
• Press to return to the previously displayed menu or
10. PLAY B button*
• Press to start playback or resume playback.
• During playback, press once to return to the
beginning of the current title, chapter, track or file.
• During the JPEG playback, press to return to the
• During playback, press twice to return to the
previous title, chapter, track or file.
12. REW E button
• During playback, press to fast reverse the playback.
13. STOP C button
• Press to stop playback.
• Press to adjust the TV volume (only applicable to
the PHILIPS brand TV).
15. OPEN/CLOSE A button*
• Press to open or close the disc tray.
16. Number buttons
• Press to select a chapter during playback.
• Press to enter values in the input field.
17. SUBTITLE button
• Press to select subtitles on a disc.
18. ANGLE button
• Press to select camera angles on a disc.
• Press to rotate a picture (JPEG).
19. HDMI button
• Press to set the HDMI output mode.
20. AUDIO button
• Press to select the audio channel (such as audio
languages) on a disc.
21. TV CH
• Press to change the channel up and down (only
applicable to the PHILIPS brand TV).
22. MUTE d button
• Press to mute the TV volume (only applicable to the
PHILIPS brand TV).
23. FFW D button
• During playback, press to fast forward the playback.
• When playback is in pause, press to slow forward
• During playback, press to skip to the next chapter,
track or file.
25. PAUSE F button
• Press to pause playback.
• When playback is in pause mode, press repeatedly
to forward the playback step by step.
• Press to display the information display.
27. TOP MENU button
• Press to display the top menu.
• Press to display the title menu.
28. REPEAT A-B button
• Press to play back a defined section between point
A and B repeatedly.
29. REPEAT button
• Press to toggle between various repeat modes.