A S I C C A R E A N D T I P S F O R U S I N G
Read these instructions carefully. Keep this document for future
reference. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Turning your computer on and off
To turn on the computer, simply press and release the power button.
Please refer to the setup poster for the location of the power button.
To turn the power off, do any of the following:
• Use the Windows shutdown command: Press the Windows key +
<C>, click Settings > Power then click Shut Down.
If you need to power down the computer for a short while, but don't
want to completely shut it down, you can put it into Hibernate by:
• Pressing the power button.
You can also put the computer in sleep mode by pressing the sleep
hotkey <Fn> + <F4>.
If you cannot power off the computer normally, press and hold the power
button for more than four seconds to shut down the computer. If you turn off
the computer and want to turn it on again, wait at least two seconds before
Taking care of your computer
Your computer will serve you well if you take care of it.
• Do not expose the computer to direct sunlight. Do not place it near
sources of heat, such as a radiator.
• Do not expose the computer to temperatures below 0
• Do not subject the computer to magnetic fields.
• Do not expose the computer to rain or moisture.
• Do not spill water or any liquid on the computer.
Y O U R C O M P U T E R
Basic care and tips for using your computer - 7