6 - Tips and information for comfortable use
• using a display visor, such as a piece of cardboard extended from
the display's top front edge.
• Avoid adjusting your display to an awkward viewing angle.
• Avoid looking at bright light sources for extended periods of time.
Developing good work habits
The following work habits make computer use more relaxing and
• Take short breaks regularly and often.
• Perform some stretching exercises.
• Breathe fresh air as often as possible.
• Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy body.
We do not recommend using the computer on a couch or bed. If this is
unavoidable, work for only short periods, take breaks regularly, and do
some stretching exercises.
Protecting your hearing
Permanent hearing loss may occur if earphones or
headphones are used at high volume for prolonged periods of
To protect your hearing, follow these instructions.
• Increase the volume gradually until you can hear clearly and
• Do not increase the volume level after your ears have adjusted.
• Do not listen to music at high volumes for extended periods.
• Do not increase the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
• Decrease the volume if you can't hear people speaking near you.