Connecting to a COMMON INTERFACE slot (Your TV viewing Card Slot)
Using the "CI or CI+ CARD"
To watch paid channels, the "CI or CI+ CARD" must be
• If you don't insert the "CI or CI+ CARD", some
channels will display the message "Scrambled
• The pairing information containing a telephone
number, the "CI or CI+ CARD" ID the Host ID and
other information will be displayed in about 2~3
minutes. If an error message is displayed, please
contact your service provider.
• When the configuration of channel information has finished, the message "Updating Completed" is
displayed, indicating the channel list is updated.
• You must obtain a "CI or CI+ CARD" from a local cable service provider.
• When removing the "CI or CI+ CARD", carefully pull it out with your hands since dropping the "CI or
CI+ CARD" may cause damage to it.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" in the direction marked on the card.
• The location of the
• "CI or CI+ CARD" is not supported in some countries and regions; check with your authorized
• If you have any problems, please contact a service provider.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" that supports the current aerial settings. The screen will be distorted or
will not be seen.
English - 11
slot may be different depending on the model.