Please read these safety precautions carefully before using the product.
y Do not place the TV and remote control in the following environments:
- A location exposed to direct sunlight
- An area with high humidity such as a bathroom
- Near any heat source such as stoves and other devices that produce heat
- Near kitchen counters or humidifiers where they can easily be exposed to steam
- An area exposed to rain or wind
- Near containers of water such as vases
Otherwise, this may result in fire, electric shock, malfunction or product deformation.
y Do not place the product where it might be exposed to dust.
This may cause a fire hazard.
y Mains plug is the disconnecting device. The plug must remain readily operable.
y Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Additionally, if the cord pin is wet or
covered with dust, dry the power plug completely or wipe dust off.
You may be electrocuted due to excess moisture.
y Make sure to connect the power cable to the grounded current. (Except for devices
which are not grounded.)
You may be electrocuted or injured.
y Fix the power cable completely.
If the power cable is not fixed completely, a fire can break out.
y Ensure the power cord does not come into contact with hot objects such as a
This may cause a fire or an electric shock hazard.
y Do not place a heavy object, or the product itself, on power cables.
Otherwise, this may result in fire or electric shock.
y Bend antenna cable between inside and outside building to prevent rain from
This may cause water damaged inside the Product and could give an electric
y When mounting a TV it on the wall, make sure not to install TV by hanging power
and signal cables on the back of the TV.
It may cause fire, electric shock.