CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a
That is, a single outlet circuit which powers only
that appliance and has no additional outlets or
branch circuits. Check the specification page of this
owner's manual to be certain. Do not overload wall
outlets. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged
wall outlets, extension cords, frayed power cords, or
damaged or cracked wire insulation are dangerous.
Any of these conditions could result in electric
shock or fire. Periodically examine the cord of your
appliance, and if its appearance indicates damage
or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the
appliance, and have the cord replaced with an exact
replacement part by an authorized service center.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical
abuse, such as being twisted, kinked, pinched, closed
in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention
to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where the cord
exits the appliance.
The Power Plug is the disconnecting device. In case
of an emergency, the Power Plug must remain readily
This device is equipped with a portable battery or
Safety way to remove the battery or the battery
from the equipment: Remove the old battery
or battery pack, follow the steps in reverse order
than the assembly. To prevent contamination of
the environment and bring on possible threat
to human and animal health, the old battery or
the battery put it in the appropriate container
at designated collection points. Do not dispose
of batteries or battery together with other
waste. It is recommended that you use local,
free reimbursement systems for batteries and
accumulators. The battery shall not be exposed to
excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
NOTICE: For safety making information including
product identification and supply ratings, please
refer to the main label inside the apparatus.