Care & Cleaning
• Always switch off and unplug before
• A little grease may appear at the slow
when you first use it.
This is normal – just wipe it off.
Power Unit nd Outlet Covers
• Wipe with a damp cloth, then dry.
• Never use abrasives or immerse in water.
• Store excess cord into the cord storage
• Wash by hand, then dry thoroughly or
wash in the dishwasher.
• Never use a wire brush, steel wool or
bleach to clean your stainless steel bowl.
Use vinegar to remove limescale.
• Keep away from heat (cooker tops,
Tools & Splashguard
• Wash by hand, then dry thoroughly.
• Alternatively they are dishwasher safe
and can be washed on the top rack of
your dishwasher. Avoid placing items on
the bottom rack directly over the heating
element. A short low temperature
(Maximum 50°C) programme is
at the back of the
• If the cord is damaged it must, for safety
reasons, be replaced by KENWOOD or
an authorised KENWOOD repairer.
If you experience any problems with
the operation of the appliance,
before calling for assistance refer to
the troubleshooting guide or visit
If you need help with:
• using your appliance
• servicing or repairs (in or out of
call Kenwood customer care on
023 9239 2333. Have your model
number (e.g. KVC50 or KVL60) and
date code (5 digit code e.g. 13L35)
ready. They are on the underside of the
• spares and attachments
call 0844 557 3653.
• If you experience any problems with the
operation of your appliance, before
requesting assistance refer to the
"troubleshooting guide" section in the
manual or visit www.kenwoodworld.com.
• Please note that your product is covered
by a warranty, which complies with all
legal provisions concerning any existing
warranty and consumer rights in the
country where the product was
• If your Kenwood product malfunctions or
you find any defects, please send it or
bring it to an authorised KENWOOD
Service Centre. To find up to date details
of your nearest authorised KENWOOD
Service centre visit
www.kenwoodworld.com or the website
specific to your Country.