• Do not use this dryer without the lint screen
• Do not use this dryer if industrial chemicals have
been used for cleaning.
• This dryer shall not be used to dry off solvents
or dry cleaning uids.
• Do not open door while dryer is in operation.
It will stop.
• The nal part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs
without heat (cool down cycle) to ensure that
the articles are left at a temperature that
ensures that the items will not be damaged.
• WARNING: Never stop a tumble dryer before
the end of the drying cycle unless all items are
quickly removed and spread out so that the
heat is dissipated.
• This dryer is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical,
sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience or knowledge, unless they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the dryer by a person responsible for
• Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the dryer.
• Do not dry unwashed items in the dryer.
W10306614A - EN
All rights reserved.
Whirlpool Electric Dryer – 3LCED9100
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Clean lint screen before each use.
2. Sort and load clothes (max. 9.0 kg).
3. Close door.
4. Select FABRIC SETTING.
• Oil affected items can ignite spontaneously,
especially when exposed to heat sources such
as in a tumble dryer. The items become warm,
causing an oxidation reaction in the oil. Oxidation
creates heat. If the heat cannot escape, the items
can become hot enough to catch re. Piling,
stacking, or storing oil affected items can prevent
heat from escaping and create a re hazard.
• If it is unavoidable that fabrics that contain
vegetable or cooking oil or that have been
contaminated by hair care products be placed
in a tumble dryer, they should rst be washed
in hot water with extra detergent – this will
reduce, but not eliminate the hazard.
• Items that have been soiled with substances
such as acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot
removers, turpentine, waxes, and wax removers
should be washed in hot water with extra
detergent before being dried in the dryer.
• Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower
caps, waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles,
and clothes or pillows lled with foam rubber
pads should not be dried in the dryer.
• Fabric softeners, or similar products, should
be used as speci ed by the fabric softener
Printed in U.S.A.