The cooler is suitable for cooling and warming foodstuffs. There is a switch to change between heating and cooling
modes. The device has been designed for use with a 12 V DC on-board power supply socket of a car (cigarette
lighter), boat or RV as well as AC main supply. The appliance may also be used for camping use. The appliance
shall not to be exposed to rain.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
General thermoelectric cooler safety warnings
Warning! Read all safety warnings and all instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and
instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
Please read this operating manual carefully before starting the device. Keep it in a safe place for future
reference. If the device is resold, this operating manual must be handed over to the purchaser along with it.
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not operate the device if it is visibly damaged.
2. Ensure that the ventilation slots are not covered.
3. This device may only be repaired by qualified personnel. Inadequate repairs can lead to considerable hazards.
4. Persons (including children) whose physical, sensory or mentalcapabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely should not use this appliance without initial
supervision or instruction by a responsible person.
5. Electronic devices are not toys. Always keep and use the device out of the reach of children.
6. Children must be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
7. Food may only be stored in its original packaging or in suitable containers.
8. The cooling device is not suitable for transporting caustic materials or materials containing solvents.
9. Only connect the device as follows:
a. With the AC connection cable supplied to a main power supply
b. With the 12 V cable supplied to a 12 V socket
10. Do not pull the plug out of the cigarette lighter or the socket by the cable.
11. If the connection cable is damaged, it must be replaced with the cable of the same type and
12. Pull out the connection cable:
a. Before cleaning and maintenance
b. After use
13. On boats: if the device is powered by the mains, ensure that the power supply has a ground fault interrupter
circuit. Danger of fatal injuries!
14. Check that the voltage specification on the type plate corresponds to that of the energy supply.
OPERATING THE DEVICE SAFELY
1. Before starting the device, ensure that the power supply cable and the plug are dry.
2. Do not place the device near naked flames or other heat sources (heaters, direct sunlight, gas ovens etc.)
3. Caution! Danger of overheating!
Ensure at all times that there is sufficient ventilation so that the heat that arises during operation does not build
up. Make sure that the device is sufficiently far away from walls and other objects so that the air can circulate.
4. Do not fill the inner container with ice or fluid.
5. Never immerse the device in water.
6. Protect the device and the cable against heat and moisture.
7. Do not touch exposed cables with your bare hands. This especially applies when operating the device with
an AC main power supply. Danger of fatal injuries!
8. The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage resulting from improper usage or incorrect operation.
If you wish to cool medicines, please check if the cooling capacity of the device is suitable for the
medicine in question.
ELECTRIC SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR POWER SUPPLY
In order to comply with the safety requirements set forth in several international publications, the following measures
must be followed when using this unit:
1. The maximum room temperature around the power supply must not exceed the one indicated on its label. If there
is no label, the maximum room temperature must be equal to 35°C.
2. When connecting the unit to the electric supply and to the equipment, respectively, you must check if the voltage
is the same indicated in the unit.
3. The consumption of the equipment connected to the source output must not exceed the one indicated in the unit.
4. It must not be used outdoors, nor to be wet.
5. If the power supply cable is damaged, it must be fixed by the supplier, by its representative or by qualified
personnel to avoid danger.
6. If the unit was hit and it is noticed any damage in the protection cover or failures, the unit must not be used and
must be fixed exclusively by technically qualified personnel assigned by the product importer and/or legal
7. The equipment must be connected to a visible and easy access socket.
8. This product is NOT a toy. It is not intended for use by children under 8 years.
This cooler includes some or all of the following features.
1. Cooling device
2. Beach lid
3. Connection cable for 12 V DC connection
4. Connection cable for AC connection
5. Shoulder belt
6. Ventilation slots
7. Control panel
• The cooler is suitable for mobile use. If can cool goods to max. 18.4 °C (36°F) under the ambient temperature
or keep them cool.
• Its cooling system is a non-wearing and CFC-free Peltier cooling, the heat is discharged by a fan.
• Additional external pockets serve as extra stowage. Please notice that objects stored herein will not be cooled.
• The beach lid serves as an alternative to the unit lid for transporting (not for cooling).
NOTE: Before starting your new cooling device for the first time, you should clean it inside and outside with a damp
cloth for hygienic.
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• Choose a well ventilated installation location which is protected against direct sunlight.
• Allow warm food to cool down first before placing it in the device to keep cool.
• Do not open the cooling device more often than necessary.
• Do not leave the lid open for longer than necessary.