User Account and Camera Setup on Android™
What you need
• FOCUS66 Camera
• The power adapter for the camera
• Device with Android™ system version 4.0 or above
Power ON and Connect the Camera
• Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the
micro USB socket at the back of the Camera.
• Make sure that the ON/OFF switch is in the ON position.
• The Camera's Red LED flashes after the Camera has finished booting. When
you hear two beeps, this means the Camera is ready for setup.
Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors Application
• Go to the Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors".
• Download the Hubble application from the Google Play™ Store and install it
on your Android™ device.
Getting Started - Connecting Devices