Summary of Contents for Motorola Focus TAG FOCUS86
USER’S GUIDE Focus TAG ® Works with FOCUS86 Wi-Fi Home Video Camera The features described in this guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Android™ devices. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................4 2. How it works ..................... 5 3. Overview of Focus TAG................5 4. Getting Started ..................6 Remove Plastic Strip to Power On............. 6 Change Battery ..................6 5. Add Focus TAG as a Motion Sensor ............8 Add another Focus TAG ................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING This product is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and is, when handled as described in the User’s Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User’s Guide carefully before using the device.
2. How it works As a motion detector Stick Focus TAG on a door or window. When the door or window moves, Focus TAG will send an alert to FOCUS86, which will then send an alert to your Android™ or iOS device. As a presence sensor Place Focus TAG inside an object, such as a school bag.
4. Getting Started Remove Plastic Strip to Power On The device uses a replaceable battery (CR2032). Battery Life The average battery life is up to 6 months.You will receive alerts via Hubble App when the battery is low. Change Battery 1.
4. Insert the battery (model: CR2032) with positive pole (+) facing upwards into the battery compartment. back cover 5. Position the back cover over the battery compartment and press down around the edges until you hear it click into its place. 6.
1. Make sure that you have correctly installed the battery on Focus TAG. (see “Remove Plastic Strip to Power On” on page 6) 2. Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on your Android™ or iOS device. 3. Press and hold the PAIR button on Focus TAG for 5 seconds to begin pairing it with your Android™...
1. Make sure that you have correctly installed the battery on Focus TAG. (see “Remove Plastic Strip to Power On” on page 6) 2. Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on your Android™ or iOS device. 3. Press and hold the pair button on Focus TAG for 5 seconds to begin pairing it with your Android™...
7. Using Focus TAG You will receive alerts on your Android™ or Presence iOS device when the object in which you have detection placed Focus TAG leaves your house or returns. You will receive alerts on your Android™ or iOS Motion sensor device when the door or window on which you have fixed Focus TAG moves.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
11. Technical Specifications Frequency 2.4Ghz Radio Transmission range Up to 160 feet (50 meters) Power CR2032 Battery Cell Technical Specifications...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.