User Account and Camera Setup on Android™
What you need
• FOCUS66 Camera
• The power adapter for the camera
• Device with Android™ system version 4.2 or above
Power ON and Connect the Camera
• Connect the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket and insert the
plug into the micro USB socket on the back of the Camera.
• Make sure that the ON/OFF switch is in the ON position.
• The Camera's Red LED flashes after the Camera has finished booting. When
you hear one beep, this means the Camera is ready for setup.
Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors App
• Go to the Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors".
• Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors App from the Google Play™
Store and install it on your Android™ device
Getting Started - Connecting Devices