This quick start guide is designed to get you playing right away.
1. Install four fresh AA cells in the battery compartment (1) on the rear of the guitar. For maximum battery life, use
lithium ion batteries, or good alkaline batteries.
Take great care not to install the batteries backwards.
Do not mix used and new batteries.
Do not mix battery type.
Do not expose device to water.
Remove batteries when device is not used for long periods of time to avoid damage caused by battery leakage.
2. Plug a 1/4" cable into the guitar (2) and into your amplifier.
3. Adequate string tension is necessary in order for the String Tune function to work properly. Strings that are too
loose (more than five half steps) will not sense properly.
4. To turn on the Auto-Tune for Guitar system, you must have a plug inserted in the output jack, and the push/
pull switch that is part of the Tone knob (3) must be in the "down" position. The LED (5) on the side of the neck
pickup bezel will light steadily to indicate that the system has power.
5. Strum all the strings evenly, then push down on the volume knob (4). You should hear a "tuning" sound, which
indicates that the AT-200 has been tuned!
BATTery BOx ON BAck Of GuITAr
Install four AA batteries
Make sure the guitar is plugged in
Pot down: Turns on the Antares system.
Peavey Electronics Corporation • 5022 Hartley Peavey Drive • Meridian, MS 39305 • (601) 483-5365 • FAX (601) 486-1278 • www.peavey.com • © 2012 EX000154
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
is a trademark and Antares
Quick Start Guide
Strum all six strings evenly and push down on the
volume knob to engage tuning.
are registered trademarks of Antares Audio Technologies. All rights reserved.