Motorola hmez2000 home monitoring: users guide (145 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola FOCUS85-B
USER’S GUIDE ® Wi-Fi Home Video Camera Model: FOCUS85-B The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
® Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of your Camera Light Sensor (for night mode PAIR Button detection) Speaker Camera Lens Antenna Infrared LEDs (for night vision) Micro USB socket Power / Status indicator ON/OFF Switch Microphone Temperature Sensor Important guidelines for installing your Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit •...
User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices......9 3.2.1 Power ON and Connect the Camera ........9 3.2.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App ......9 3.2.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ Devices ..................9 3.2.4 Add the Camera to your account ..........
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - In case this unit is being used to monitor infants or children, keep the unit and adapter cord more than 1 metre away from the cot and out of their reach. Never place Camera or cords within a cot or near a bed.
WARNING ® This Wi-Fi Camera Unit is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and is, when handled as described in the User’s Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User’s Guide carefully before using the device. •...
3. Getting Started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Access your Camera locally View your Camera from any compatible device remotely When a user tries to access the Camera, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Camera. Setup Connect the Camera to the Power Adapter, then plug it into a suitable mains power socket and make sure the switch is in the ON position.
Camera is ready for setup. 3.2.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 3.2.3...
3.2.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
3.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". ® ® • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone /iPad ® ® 3.3.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on iPhone /iPad ®...
3.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following Bluetooth setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture Getting Started - Connecting Devices...
(Pictures i4,i5). • Press the HOME key to return to the home screen, then tap on "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App to resume setup. • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) Note that if Bluetooth is on, you will be brought to this step directly.
• The following will appear on the screen. (Pictures i7, i8) • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i9, i10) Getting Started - Connecting Devices...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i11) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i12) ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Continue. (Picture i13) ® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap Next. (Picture i14) ®...
• If connection fails, tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 3.3.4. • Tap View Live Camera to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Getting Started - Connecting Devices...
4. Camera Functions: Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to a mains power socket and insert the plug into the micro USB socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in blue.
Photo/Video • Take a photo or record a video from your Camera. • Tap the Video icon to activate Video function. Tap and hold the red button start recording and release to stop. • Tap the Camera icon to switch to Camera mode.
Pan and Tilt Tap to pan right and left, tilt up and down. Zoom Slide the scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen to zoom in or zoom out. You can also use the pinch-in and pinch-out gestures to zoom out or zoom in a picture.
5. Working with PC/Notebook • Go to URL: https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login • Enter your User Name and Password and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ®...
6. Procedure for Resetting the Camera Note: If your Camera is moved from one router (e.g. home) to another (e.g. office) or you have Camera setup issues, then the Camera must be reset. Please reset the Camera with the following procedures: 1.
7. Help Noise interference To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is enough distance ® between your device and the Wi-Fi Camera Unit. Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as Bluetooth™ systems or microwave ® ovens, may cause interference with this product. Keep the Wi-Fi Camera Unit at least 1.5m away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Account What do I do if I forget Click on the "Forgot Password" link on my password? the website https:// app.hubbleconnected.com/#login OR on your Android™ or iOS application. An email will be sent to your registered email address. Account I am unable to receive a 1.
Features The sound alert setting You can adjust Sound Sensitivity to threshold is not right. trigger notifications under the Camera Settings menu. Connectivity My phone application 1. Check the Wi-Fi network ® strength. Issues displays the following 2. Check if you are connected to message: "Unable to the internet by starting the connect to BMS...
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, for Buffalo from the same Wi-Fi brand routers there is an option called ® network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
- Open the Google Play Store on Android™ and iOS your Android™ device. devices? - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device: - Open the App Store - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola...
Features How many users can If you are accessing in local more, two access the Camera at users are supported. For more than one time? two users all streaming will go through remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
64-9-273-8373 (New Zealand) Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
9. Technical Specifications Camera Unit Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ® Image sensor Colour CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f = 2.3 mm, F = 2.4 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S009GS0500150 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA Output: 5V DC, 1500mA Technical Specifications...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.