3. Quick Installation Guide
3.1 Unpack the product
Please unpack the product and make sure that contents are as list.
Please contact your dealer immediately should there be any wrong, missing,
or damaged parts. If possible, kindly keep the carton and the original packing
materials to repack the product for repair or replacement.
3.2 Power adapter connection
1. Plug the power cord into an AC outlet
2. Insert the output plug into the jack of ALH-508d.
3. Once both sides of power adapter are connected to the proper jack or
outlet, the ALH-508d is powered on and ready for use.
3.3 Connect ALH-508d to PC
1. Insert one end of the UTP CAT 5 twisted-pair cable into the RJ-45
connector that is numbered from 1 to 8 port of ALH-508d. Please orient
the cable correctly and push it into the connector until you hear a click. .
2. Please make sure that the maximum cable length from your computer to
the hub does not exceed 100 meters.
Figure 3.3 Connect ALH-508d to PC by UTP cable