WARNING: This appliance is equipped for
(natural or propane) gas. Field conversion is not
WARNING: IF THE INFORMATION IN THIS MANUAL IS NOT FOLLOWED
EXACTLY, A FIRE OR EXPLOSION MAY RESULT CAUSING PROPERTY
DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and Iiquids in vicinity of this or
any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the
This is an unvented gas-fired heater. It uses air (oxygen) from the room in which it is
installed. Provisions for adequate combustion and ventilation air must be provided.
Refer to Air For Combustion and Ventilation section on page 8 of this manual.
This appliance may be installed in an aftermarket, permanently located, manufactured (mobile)
home, where not prohibited by local codes.
This appliance is only for use with the type of gas indicated on the rating plate.
This appliance is not convertible for use with other gases.
Questions, problems, missing parts? Before returning to your retailer, call our customer
service department at 1-877-447-4768, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., CST, Monday – Friday or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTALLER: Leave this manual with the appliance.
CONSUMER: Retain this manual for future reference.
Volume II - Unvented Room Heaters
GAS WALL HEATER
Gas Fired Room Heaters
IMIR - 2015-07-02