1. Nokia 7900 Prism. Disassembly.
3. Always cover all sensitive surfaces with a protective film.
Slide the B-COVER ASSY in the shown direction and remove it.
Remove the battery if inserted.
5. Continue on the other side.
Copyright © 2007 NOKIA. All rights reserved.
2. You will need the Nokia Standard Toolkit version 2. Also refer
to the General Mechanical Guideline Video for additional hints
about the tools and component handling.
4. Undo the first three Torx 4 PLUS screws in the order shown.
6. First open the A-COVER ASSY with the SS-93.
7900 Prism RM-264
Service Manual Level &2