INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS – GAS DRYER
1. Install exhaust hood. Use sealing compound to seal exterior
wall opening around exhaust hood.
2. Connect exhaust vent to hood. (Exhaust vent MUST fit inside
hood.) Secure vent to hood with a 100 mm (4") clamp.
3. Run exhaust vent to dryer location. Use the straightest path
possible. Avoid 90° turns. Use 100 mm (4") clamps to secure
vent peices. Tin snips may be needed to cut vent to required
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install dryer.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Remove tape from dryer cabinet. Open dryer door and
remove tape from dryer drum. (Not all dryer drums are
taped.) Remove drying rack, if included. Turn dryer drum
counterclockwise to make sure all tape was removed. Wipe
drum with damp cloth to remove any dust.
2. Take two cardboard corners from dryer carton and place
them on floor in back of dryer. Firmly grasp body of dryer
and gently lay it on its back on the cardboard corners.
3. Start to screw legs into holes by hand. Use an adjustable
wrench or 2.5 cm (1") hex-head socket wrench to finish
turning legs until you reach the ridge with the diamond
4. Stand dryer up on cardboard or hardboard.