Notes on Digital TV function
• Any functions related to Digital TV
work in countries or areas where DVB-T/DVB-T2
(MPEG-2 and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC) digital terrestrial
signals are broadcast. Please confirm with your local
dealer if you can receive a DVB-T/DVB-T2 signal where
• This TV set complies with DVB-T/DVB-T2
specifications, but compatibility with future DVB-T/
DVB-T2 digital terrestrial broadcasts are not
• Some Digital TV functions may not be available in
• The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition
Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo
are trademarks or registered trademarks of
HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States
and other countries.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby
Dolby and the double-D symbol are
trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• "BRAVIA" and
• Gracenote, Gracenote eyeQ, Gracenote
VideoID, Gracenote Video Explore, the
Gracenote logo and logotype, and the
"Powered by Gracenote" logo are either
registered trademarks or trademarks of
Gracenote in the United States and/or
• Opera® Devices SDK from Opera Software
ASA. Copyright 1995-2014 Opera Software
ASA. All rights reserved.
• Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast and Wi-Fi
Protected Setup are trademarks or
registered trademarks of
• MHL, Mobile High-Definition Link and the
MHL Logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of MHL Licensing, LLC.
• For DTS patents, see
under license from DTS, Inc.
DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol
together are registered trademarks, and
DTS Digital Surround is a trademark of DTS,
Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Designed with UEI Technology
Under License from Universal Electronics
Inc. Portions © UEI 2000 – 2014
are trademarks of
• The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are
owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any
use of such marks by Sony Corporation is
under license. Other trademarks and trade
names are those of their respective
• TUXERA is a registered trademark of Tuxera
Inc. in the US and other countries.
• USB-IF SuperSpeed USB Trident logo is a
registered trademark of USB Implementers