Table of Contents
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
Thank you for choosing this Sony product.
Before operating the TV, please read this manual thoroughly and
retain it for future reference.
• Before operating the TV, please read "Safety information"
• Instructions about "Installing the TV to the Wall" are included
within this TV's instructions manual.
• Images and illustrations used in Startup Guide and this manual
are for reference only and may differ from actual product
Location of the identification label
Labels for the TV Model No. and Power Supply rating are located
on the rear of the TV.
Notice for customers in Thailand
This telecommunication equipment conforms to NTC technical
Notes for Australia and New Zealand model
This product is ENERGY RATING qualified in the default mode.
ENERGY RATING is a programme designed to promote energy
efficient products and practices.
• When the TV is initially set up, it is designed to meet ENERGY
RATING requirements while maintaining optimum picture
• Changes to certain features, settings and functionalities of this
TV (e.g. TV Guide, Picture/Sound, Eco setting) can slightly
change the power consumption.
Depending upon such changed settings (e.g. Shop mode), the
power consumption may vary which possibly could exceed the
stated energy rating.
To reset the TV to ENERGY RATING qualified settings, complete
the initial set-up procedure in [Auto Start-up] under the settings
If a television is not positioned in a sufficiently stable location, it
can be potentially hazardous due to falling. Many injuries,
particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple
precautions such as:
• Using cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of
• Only using furniture that can safely support the television.
• Ensuring the television is not overhanging the edge of the
• Not placing the television on tall furniture (for example,
cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture
and the television to a suitable support.
• Not standing the televisions on cloth or other materials placed
between the television and supporting furniture.
• Educating children about the dangers of climbing on furniture
to reach the television or its controls.
Batteries must not be exposed to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
Install and use the TV set in accordance with the instructions
below in order to avoid any risk of fire, electrical shock or damage
• The TV set should be installed near an easily accessible AC
power outlet (mains socket).
• Place the TV set on a stable, level surface to avoid it from falling
down and cause personal injury or damage to the TV.
• Install the TV where it cannot be pulled, pushed, or knocked