• Check all connections and systems before final
• Do not use unauthorized parts. The use of
unauthorized parts may cause malfunctions.
• Consult with your dealer if installation requires
drilling of holes or other modifications of the
• Do not install this unit where:
— it may interfere with operation of the vehicle.
— it may cause injury to a passenger as a result
of a sudden stop.
• The semiconductor laser will be damaged if it
overheats. Install this unit away from hot places
such as near the heater outlet.
• Optimum performance is obtained when the unit is
installed at an angle of less than 60°.
• When installing, to ensure proper heat dispersal
when using this unit, make sure you leave ample
space behind the rear panel and wrap any loose
cables so they are not blocking the vents.
This unit can be properly installed either from
"Front" (conventional DIN Front-mount) or
"Rear" (DIN Rear-mount installation, utilizing
threaded screw holes at the sides of unit
chassis). For details, refer to the following
Installation with the rubber bush
1. Insert the mounting sleeve into the
• When installing in a shallow space, use a
supplied mounting sleeve. If there is enough
space behind the unit, use factory supplied
2. Secure the mounting sleeve by
using a screwdriver to bend the
metal tabs (90°) into place.
Printed in China