Please read this guide thoroughly
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely
Installation of this cooktop must conform with local
codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the
National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA.54,
latest edition. In Canada, installation must
conform with the current Natural Gas Installation
Code, CAN/CGAB149.1 or the current Propane
Installation Code, CAN/CGA-B149.2, and with
local codes where applicable. This cooktop has
been design-certified by CSA International
according to ANSI Z21.1, latest edition and
Canadian Gas Association according to
CAN/CGA-1.1 latest edition.
As with any appliance using gas and generating
heat, there are certain safety precautions you
should follow. You will find these precautions in
the Important Safety Information section in your
User's Guide. Read them carefully.
for local electrical inspector's use.
codes and ordinances.
– Save these instructions
– Observe all governing
To contact LG Electronics, 24 hours a day,
7 days a week:
Or visit us on the Web at:
Note to Installer: Leave these instructions with
the appliance after installation is completed.
Note to Consumer: Keep the User's Guide and
Installation Instructions for future reference.
NOTE: This appliance must be properly
• The electrical diagram is in an envelope
attached to the back of the cooktop.
• Skill level – Installation of this appliance
requires basic mechanical skills.
• Proper installation is the responsibility of the
• Product failure due to improper installation is
not covered under the Warranty.
• Remove all tape and packaging.
• Make sure the burners are properly seated
• Take the accessory pack off of the cooktop.
• Check to be sure that no cooktop parts have
come loose during shipping.