HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KETTLE
1. Wipe the exterior of the kettle with a soft, damp cloth or sponge.
Remove stubborn spots with a cloth moistened with mild liquid
detergent. Do not use abrasive scouring pads or powders. Never
immerse the kettle, cord or plug in water or other liquids.
2. Dependent on the nature of your water supply, you may need to
clean the inside of the kettle from time to time. This may be done
in the following manner:
1) Half fill the kettle with ordinary tap water.
2) Add 30 ml of white vinegar to the water in the kettle.
3) Boil the mixture and allow it to stand for 30 seconds.
4) Repeat this process two or three. Empty, rise well and use the
kettle in the normal way.
When using this kettle, please put top priority on safety and reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to people. Safety precaution
should always be followed, including:
1. Read this manual carefully, even if you are familiar with the
2. To protect against the risk of electric shock, DO NOT IMMERSE
the appliance, cord set or plug in water or other liquids.
3. To clean, wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
4. Keep children away from the kettle and prevent them from
touching it when in use.
5. Switch off and remove the Plug from power Outlet when not in
use, before assembling parts and pull from power outlet.
6. Never yank the cord to disconnect, instead grasp the plug.