Please read and observe the following information for
safe and proper use of your phone and to prevent
damage. Also, keep the user's guide in an accessible
place at all the times after reading it.
Explosion, Shock, and Fire Hazards
Unplug the power cord and charger during
lightning storms to avoid electric shock or fire.
Make sure that no sharp-edged items such as
animal's teeth, nails, come into contact with the
battery. There is a risk of this causing a fire.
Do not use harsh chemicals(such as alcohol,
benzene, thinners, etc.) or detergents to clean
your phone. There is a risk of this causing a fire.
Do not handle the phone with wet hands while it
is being charged. It may cause an electric shock or
seriously damage your phone.
Do not drop, strike, or shake your phone severely.
Such actions may harm the internal circuit boards
of the phone.
Do not put your phone in a place subject to
excessive dust and keep the minimum required
distance between the power cord and heat sources.
Unplug the power cord prior to cleaning your
phone, and clean the power plug pin when it is dirty.
Do not damage the power cord by bending,
twisting, pulling, or heating. Do not use the plug if
it is loose as it may cause a fire or electric shock.
When using the power plug, ensure that it is firmly
connected. If it is not, it may cause excessive heat
Do not place any heavy items on the power cord.
Do not allow the power cord to be crimped as it
may cause fire or electric shock.
Do not disassemble the phone.
Do not place or answer calls while charging the
phone as it may short-circuit the phone and/or
cause electric shock or fire.
If you put your phone in a pocket or bag without
covering the receptacle of the phone (power plug
pin), metallic articles (such as a coin, paperclip or
pen) may short-circuit the phone. Always cover the
receptacle when not in use.