Download Print this page

LG 210 User Manual Page 3

Lg mobile phone user guide.
Hide thumbs


1.Do not expose the battery charger or adapter to direct sunlight or use it in places with high
humidity, such as a bathroom.
2.Do not use harsh chemicals (such as alcohol, benzene, thinners, etc.) or detergents to clean your
phone. This could cause a fire.
3. Do not drop, strike, or shake your phone severely. It may harm the internal circuit boards of the
4. Do not use your phone in high explosive areas as the phone may generate sparks.
5. Do not damage the power cord by bending, twisting, pulling, or heating. Do not use the plug if it
is loose as it may cause a fire or electric shock.
6. Do not place any heavy items on the power cord. Do not allow the power cord to be crimped as
it may cause electric shock or fire.
7. Do not handle the phone with wet hands while it is being charged. It may cause an electric shock
or seriously damage your phone.
8. Do not disassemble the phone.


Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: