To install the Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam software for Windows 2000 Professional
or Windows XP, complete the following steps:
1. Insert the CD for the Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam that comes with your option.
2. On the left side of the window, click Software.
3. Click Install Device Drivers. The Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam Installer Window
4. Read the content in the Installer window carefully. Follow the steps in each
5. Click Finish.
6. Save and close all open documents and restart your computer to complete the
Note: When restart is complete, the webcam system tray icon and quick start link
displays on your computer.
The non-skid platform on the Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam can be rotated to
accommodate LCD, flat-panel, or computer monitors.
To correctly mount your webcam, complete the following steps:
1. Carefully pull the mounting brackets together.
2. Rest the webcam on the upper ledge of your monitor and slowly allow the
3. Plug the webcam into a USB port on your computer.
4. Slide the lens cap open. Your camera is ready for use.
Using the Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam
To operate your webcam, complete the following steps:
1. Open the webcam capture window.
2. Click the system tray icon or the quick start link. The capture window opens.
3. To capture video, click Capture , and then click Start Capture.
4. To capture a still image, click StiCap, and then click GetImage.
5. To open the face tracking function, click Options, and then click Video Capture
Lenovo USB VOIP Webcam User's Guide
After inserting the CD, the User's Guide Software window opens.
window and click Next.
mounting brackets to return to their normal position until it is secured to the
Filter. A dialog window opens.