Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and
Failure to follow this instruction can
result in back or other injury.
Important: Use both hands to remove oven
Do Not use handle or drawer slides for
Turn power supply off. Move oven
close to final position.
• Remove and discard shipping materials,
tape and protective film from the oven.
• Remove and set aside racks and other
parts from inside oven.
Remove the drawer:
• Pull drawer to its full open position.
• Press tab down on right and lift tab
upward on left, then slide drawer out
about 1 inch.
• Carefully remove the drawer from the
slides holding on to the sides, not the
• Set drawer aside on protected surface.
Carefully support the oven in front
of the cutout. Make sure the power to the
outlet is turned off and that the warming
oven power switch is set to the "OFF"
• Plug the power supply cord into the
• Slide the oven into the cutout.
• Carefully push against the seal area of
the oven front frame and slide the oven
completely into the cabinet until the
front frame is positioned flush against
the cabinet face.
Use two (2) screws provided to
secure the warming oven frame to the
Replace the drawer:
• Align the drawer guides with the
• Push drawer in completely. Gently open
and close drawer to ensure it is seated
properly on the slides.
Refer to the "Use and Care
Guide," turn the oven on and check the