Please read these safety instructions
carefully. They can help prevent
electrical shock, ﬁre, and damage to
We've placed these safety symbols
on the back of electrically-powered
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
units to alert you to the danger of
electrical shock. Do NOT remove
the cover or back of the unit,
because there are operating electri-
cal parts inside that can cause elec-
trical shock. If the unit needs servic-
ing, take it to qualiﬁed service
personnel—do NOT try to open
the unit and service it yourself.
For all units
1 Dispose of the packaging materi-
als properly. After you take the
unit out of its shipping bag,
dispose of the bag, keeping it out
of the reach of children and
animals. Be aware that the bag
could cause suffocation.
2 Protect your unit from moisture.
Don't place your unit near
water—for example, a bathtub,
kitchen sink, laundry tub, wet
basement, or near a swimming
3 Keep your unit out of extreme
hot and cold. Your unit may not
work properly if it is used at
extremely low or freezing
temperatures. Don't place your
unit near radiators, heat registers,
stoves, or other heat sources.
4 Don't put objects or liquids into
the unit! NEVER permit children
to put anything into the unit.
5 NEVER try to open the unit or
take it apart.
6 To clean, use a clean, dry cloth.
To avoid damage, NEVER use
volatile solvents such as alcohol,
paint thinner, gasoline, benzene,
and so on to clean the cabinet. If
this is an electrically-powered
unit, unplug it before cleaning.