1. You can make the necessary adjustments for this unit with
either the Remote Control Unit or With the adjustment tools
and parts as given below.
2. Adjustment with the Remote Control Unit is made on the
basis of the initial setting values, however, the new setting
values which set the screen to its optimum condition may
differ from the initial settings.
3. Make sure that AC power is turned on correctly.
4. Turn on the power for set and test equipment before use, and
start the adjustment procedures after waiting at least 30 minutes.
5. Unless otherwise specified, prepare the most suitable reception
or input signal for adjustment.
1. DC voltmeter (or digital voltmeter)
2. Signal generator (Pattern generator) ［ PAL/SECAM/NTSC ］
3. Remote control unit
MAIN PARTS LOCATIONS
MULTI SOUND PWB
6. Never touch any adjustment parts which are not specified in the
list for this adjustment - variable resistors, transformers,
7. Presetting before adjustment.
Unless otherwise specified in the adjustment instructions, preset
the following functions with the remote control unit:
on the bottom side)
AV28BT7ENS / AV28BT7ENB
AV28BT7EES / AV28BT7EEB
AV28BT7EPS / AV28BT7EPB
UPPER : FOCUS VR
LOWER : SCREEN VR